inforce actively supports research in areas of interest that are within the aims of The inforce Foundation.
inforce personnel, both themselves and in conjunction with others, carry out field and desk research in the following areas:
- Mass grave exhumation
- Efficacy of simulation exercises for DVI training
- Geophysics - both experimental and field research
- Sharp and blunt instrument trauma
- Radiographic and other imaging
- Conservation and preservation of evidence
inforce has a continuing interest in hearing from and cooperating with individuals and other organisations, both in the UK and internationally, that share research interests. Please contact email@example.com or any of the inforce team members or associates listed below.
Current areas of research
inforce is currently involved in the following research projects: